Founded in 1999 by Mrs Patsy Ong-Hahl and Mr Tom Hahl, Adval has grown from a single project company to a group company today, combining all practices of 3 companies within the group to offer a unique eco-system with business verticals in:
- - Business investment through Adval Capital Pte Ltd
- - Sales, Marketing and Operation Expertise through Adval Brand Group Pte Ltd
- - Concept, Design & Production through Adval Attractions Pte Ltd ( exclusive agent for P&P Projects)
This ability to nurture a business concept from inception to enterprise is an added value service
( how Adval is coined - Add value ) to achieve success for your business.
The demand for Adval's services has expanded and evolved over the years since the incorporation of Adval Brand Group Pte Ltd in 1999. The necessary experience, distribution networks and knowledge built over the years sets the foundation for expansion within the Group.
Since then, the group has advanced to a new stage of growth, backed by a focus in the respective business verticals, spinning off businesses as separate companies, establishing new companies, and forming alliances with companies in related businesses, with a focus on leisure and entertainment.
WE DARE TO BE DIFFERENT.WE INNOVATE.
WE DEFY NORMS.
- 1995 – First to start the loyalty programme trend of 1 for 1 in Singapore, unheard of at that time. Partnership banks, credit card companies, airlines, tourism organisations to launch customised loyalty programmes.
- 1999 – First to launch the only official card to Singapore, the Singapore Visitors Card with transport and payment solutions with Land Transport Authority and endorsed by Singapore Tourism Board.
- 2003 - Helped Singapore Tourism Board (STB) launch the post SARS recovery programme – Roaring Great Deals.
- 2003 – First to provide a sales guarantee to an iconic attraction (Singapore Flyer) which helped launch the project in Singapore. Achieved sales target every year and doubled it in 2010, 2011 and 2012.
- 2008 – First to do a pre-sales launch of tourism products worth S$4m.
- 2009 - First to launch innovative products – World's first moving skybar concept.
- 2010 – Achieved top 25 Facebook Asia ranking for numbers of fans through active social media engagements for one of our clients.
- 2012 – First to launch mobile ticketing in Singapore (for Singapore Flyer).
- 2014 – First to introduce Alive Museum, the first 4D interactive museum with digital art in Singapore.
- 2014 – First to represent end to end design, concept and production services for attractions.
Every aspect of our business is guided by our dedication to add value to business partners and make a difference. At the same time, we are passionate and inspiring. We are committed to make your goal our goal.
OUR CORE VALUES
Our values serve as a compass for our actions and describe our corporate culture.
We are professional and always put our partners first.
We find passion and put fun in everything we do.
We continuously seek new ways to achieve better results.We anticipate and promptly meet changing needs.
We value our people as the strategic resource towards the success of the company.
We help one another and work together with mutual trust and respect.